Join us at one of our regular Diamond Empire Band showcases to see us live in action for yourself. At the showcase, we will present a number of different band sizes and configurations, so you can find the style that grabs you. It's a fun night out and an excellent demonstration of our passion, professionalism and our versatility.Upcoming Showcases Free public gigs to see the band live
- LocationSt. Louis (Webster Groves)DateMon Jan 23rdDetailsCyranosDetails7:30pm - 9pm
- LocationMeridianDateThu Feb 2ndDetailsBig AlsDetails7:00pm - 8:00pm
- LocationDenverDateTue Feb 7thDetailsHilton Garden Inn Denver DowntownDetails7:30pm (string trio); 8:00pm (full band) - 9:00pm
- LocationKansas CityDateTue Feb 7thDetailsWestport Coffee HouseDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationAlbuquerqueDateWed Feb 8thDetailsHotel AndaluzDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationOmahaDateWed Feb 15thDetailsPizza Shoppe CollectiveDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationMidvaleDateThu Feb 16thDetailsTopgolfDetails8:00pm - 9:00pm
- LocationDes MoinesDateThu Mar 23rdDetailsMarriott Des MoinesDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationLittle RockDateWed Jul 19thDetailsDouble Tree by HiltonDetails8pm - 9pm
The Diamond Empire can perform a unique mix of songs all individually tailored to meet the tastes of you and your guests. Head to Our Music for more examples from our song list, and some sample recordings.
- Don't Stop Believing Journey
- Sweet Home Alabama Lynrd Skynyrd
- Jessie's Girl Rick Springfield
- Twist'n'Shout The Beatles
- Can't Buy Me Love The Beatles
- Sweet Caroline Neil Diamond
- Call Me Al Paul Simon
- Play That Funky Music Wild Cherry
- Brown Eyed Girl Van Morrison
- Wake Me Up Avicii
- We Found Love Rihanna
- I Love It Icona Pop
- Timber Ke$ha+PitBull
- Rather Be Clean Bandit
- Suit And Tie Justin Timberlake
- Get Lucky Daft Punk
- No Diggity Blackstreet
- Crazy In Love Beyoncé
- Forget You Cee Lo Green
- I've Got You Under My Skin Frank Sinatra
- Unforgettable Nat King Cole
- Moondance Van Morisson
- Come Fly With Me Frank Sinatra
- Misty Etta James
- Fly Me To The Moon Frank Sinatra
- L-O-V-E Nat King Cole
- Don't Know Why Nora Jones
- What A Wonderful World Louis Armstrong
Funk + Motown
- What's Going On Marvin Gaye
- Respect Aretha Franklin
- At Last Etta James
- My Girl Temptations
- Rock With You Michael Jackson
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered Stevie Wonder
- Ain't Nobody Chaka Khan
- Son Of A Preacher Man Dusty Springfield
- Let's Get It On Marvin Gaye
- Get Up Offa That Thing James Brown
Old School Favorites
- Billie Jean Michael Jackson
- Superstition Stevie Wonder
- I Feel Good James Brown
- Valerie Amy Winehouse
- Kiss Prince
- I Want You Back The Jackson 5
- I Wish Stevie Wonder
- P.Y.T. Michael Jackson
- Proud Mary Tina Turner
- Title Artist
For many people, booking a band is a daunting task. The Diamond Empire Band prides itself on a level of pre-event service that is unrivaled - we guarantee that the band will be the easiest part of planning your event. Any logistical complications are taken care of behind the scenes, and we proactively guide you through the process so that you can simply enjoy your event to the fullest. Just tell us about your vision, and let us take care of the rest.
Click below for more info on pricing and to see how we can help you with your specific event...
WeddingsCeremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception. We are wedding entertainment experts.
Corporate EventsProfessional, versatile & highly organized musicians available for any scale event.
FestivalsParties, Festivals, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, any event, large or small.
Our clients say
Get ready to have fun!
This group brought the party. A great group of artists! The dance floor was getting down all night long.
I couldnt recommend them more!
Diamond Empire Band was amazing. They were very accommodating and were happy to listen and make sure the day went exactly as I planned. Book them if you want to have an amazing band and an amazing party - all of my guests loved the music and are still talking about how great they were. They made sure the guests were on the dance floor and were truly the life of the party! They also emceed and did a fabulous job. I couldnt recommend them more.
Their energy was infectious!
The Diamond Empire Band made our reception. The music was awesome. Their energy was infectious. Our guest literally chanted -One More Song!- at the end of the night because they didnt want the night to end. Everyone loved the music they played from parents to grandparent to our friends. Having a band at the wedding was more expensive but worth it.
This band is AMAZING!
This band is AMAZING! Everyone had a great time! Even guests who werent dancing told me how much they loved the music. They did a great job customizing the reception to us and serving as an MC.
Best wedding band ever!
Diamond Empire Band was absolutely perfect!! We could not have asked for a better crew to entertain. I still keep hearing from all of our guests how great the band was and how much fun they had. Curtis made everything very seamless, the entire process was PERFECT!!